Workin'Klass Noize is a London based collective focused on production and distribution of DIY counter-cultural material, from radical electronic music/noise to linocut / Its main goal is unconditional resistance to capitalist mass culture / its perspective is the subversion of the divided field of genres/subgenres (races/subraces) typical of the imperialist mentality of separation/segregation / we push towards the assembly of a post-rave imagery made of inclusivity and diversity / we also aim at (re)constructing a network of free horizontal exchanges between submerged mutant subjects, and at inciting the rhizome-like connections between realities which deal with audio-visuals in a critical manner.
"Ripped streams of post-industrial breaks inside a feedback vortex shape, compulsive rythmic structures evoking dystopian landscapes and brutalist ruins. A pharmaceutic apocalypse destabilizes an upset world. The "New Normality". Nothing will be as it was. Tomorrow..."
Limited edition of 24 tapes
released April 22, 2020
– Koronavirux – ‘Canagaçeiros PakkasarS’
– Alva Noto (Ben Frost remix) – ‘Uni Normal’
– Sary Moussa – ‘In Praise Of Shadows’
– James Holden & Waclaw Zimpel – ‘Sunday’
– Wind Atlas – ‘Do You Have A House’
– Moondog – ‘Artic Ocean (Birds Lament)’
– Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith – ‘Expanding Electricity’